9:00am - 5:00pm

Our Opening Hours: Monday - Friday


Call Us For Consultation




Landlord and Tenant

Residential Tenancy Evictions and Landlord and Tenant Board
Oracle Legal Services > Areas of Practice > Landlord and Tenant
Landlord Tenant Legal Services Toronto

The Landlord and Tenant Board can be an intimidating institution. Extremely strict about its forms and expectations, it is far too easy when dealing with this Board to make a small mistake that can cost you your entire case. Landlord and Tenant matters deal with one’s rights to one’s own home. They are too important to leave up to chance.

Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant yourself, it is in your best interests to be represented before the Landlord and Tenant Board. Oracle Legal Services has extensive experience dealing with the Landlord and Tenant Board, and can help you navigate the sometimes confusing process of bringing an application, or defending against one.

Do you need help with your legal issues? Let us help!

Contact us now

for a free consultation

About Our Law Firm

Toronto Law Firm Company

Oracle Legal Services Professional Corporation (OLS) is a paralegal firm. OLS provides the highest quality and variety of legal services with extensive expertise in Small Claims Court matters, Employment Law (Wrongful Dismissal), Immigration Refugee Board, Apples, Landlord & Tenant matters, and much more.

Check Out Our Services


Zim Mak

Mr. Rezabeik resolved my matter out court very quickly and beyond my expectations. Thank you

Vivi Kiko

I would like to share my experience with everyone. The service is great, they are very professional, returned my call very promptly. Overall I had good experience with this firm.

ariyan V

Their fees are very reasonable, I had used the services of other paralegals before, and in comparison, their fees are reasonable.

arashid Popo

I highly recommend Oracle Legal services, I wanted to evict my tenant. After, taking to Mr. Rezabeik, he gave great advice.